Monday, April 7, 2008

Asympotatoes and Time Travel

After several weeks of working with complicated equations and experiments, my colleague and I have realized that it is in fact possible to travel through time using the power of Asympotatoes. I will not go into great detail, mostly because many of the bugs are stilling being worked out. However, I believe that I have found proof that at some point in the near future, I must discover how to travel through time with Asympotatoes, for there is a site that is made by a man remarkably similar to myself. I believe that because this site is so similar to my life, I must have written it, however, I have no knowledge up to the present time of ever having created this site. Therefore, I must have created the site several years from now, having traveled back in time with the power of the Asympotatoes to do so. This is the only logical answer so such a conundrum, and to help you all ponder this problem, I will provide the link to this magic site bellow.

www.freewebs.com/plad611

Now remember, you cannot ask me questions about this site because I have not created it yet (well I have, but it isn’t really me yet…well…never mind…) so I don’t know what is going to happen with the site in the future (except I do know what is going to happen to the site in the future, it will be created in the future past that is the present and then the present will have to look forward to the future past present posts and such, you get it right?)

No comments: