Monday, April 7, 2008

Me and My Monkeys

Well, as you should all know, I am half monkey half human due to a tragic yet fascinating accident with Asympotatoes. Ever since the scientific world has found out about my incredible condition, they have been running tests, asking me questions, etc. It is nice to sometimes get some time to myself to relax and read some articles about my new family. One of the most interesting articles I have found so far is an article talking about chromosomal gender differences between monkeys. This article discusses the fact that male monkeys would rather play with male toys (such as trucks, GI Joes, etc. for those of you who saw the words “male toys” and had something sick come to mind, shame on you). This is a really interesting article that you should all read.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/04/07/monkey-play-toy.html

No comments: